2017 is coming to an end! We launched this blog in June, on my birthday. Since then we’ve covered everything from spirituality to finance. Here are the best hits from Balancing JT’s 2017 in case you missed it:
Balancing JT Best of 2017
- How Well Do You Know Your Mate: 50 Relationship Questions for All Couples
- Let’s Talk About Sex. How Much Is Enough?
- The Joy of Dating with Intentionality, a post by Terry and I
- 50 Unisex Baby Names
- The Basics of Breastfeeding Newborns
- 5 Baby Registry Tips You’ll Wish You Knew Once Your Baby Is Born
- How I Got Fit Postpartum
- Fatherly Love. One of the few posts by Terry and the most lovely post on the blog, in my opinion.
Balancing Personal Growth
- Learning to Surrender
- Oh, the places your spirit will go
- How to Track Your Spending (which comes with a free, customizable spending tracker spreadsheet) (PRO TIP: search financial freedom for all the posts on that topic)
Balancing Professional Growth
- The 10 Most Common Resumé Mistakes
- Must-Know Negotiation Skills for Women (that I’ve been informed is really helpful for men too)
- My Boss Stole My Idea! 6 Steps Towards a Solution
- A Letter of Resignation Template…just in case
Best Book Posts (because let’s be honest, this deserves its own section)
- 12 Baby Books with Children of Color
- Oldies but Goodies: My All Time Favorite Books
- The Best 5 Books to Revitalize You Postpartum (all but 1 can be for just about anyone who needs revitalization)
- How One Book Improved My Marriage Before It Even Started
Wowzers (yeah, I just said wowzers)! I can’t believe we’ve covered so many topics in such a short time with just the two of us. I’m incredibly proud of the content we’ve produced over these past 6 months and I’m incredibly grateful for everyone who even skimmed the pages of our site. Thank you all so much for taking some of your time and energy and spending it with us. We truly hope and pray it was well worth it. We look forward to bringing you more dope content in the very near future. We would love love love more feedback from you folks. Let us know what you want to see more of and what you don’t see on the site that you would like to see. As we’ve said before, we want this to be a site where people from all backgrounds can come and find something interesting, inspiring, and/or informative.
Love, love, love you all. I pray that you have a peaceful and fun New Year’s celebration. We’ll talk to you next year!
Jasmine and Terry