Yes, spa days are lovely and always VERY much appreciated. But if you want a change of pace this Valentine’s day, there are plenty of fun things you could do with your lovely.
Thrill-seeker Valentine’s Days
- Exotic car drives: If both or one of you are car people, you can go drive a Lamborghini or Ferrari for $99 – $199.
- Helicopter ride: Using our friend Google, you can find your local helicopter tours.
- ATV/ Dirt bike riding
Out-doorsy Valentine’s Days
- Horseback riding
- Go on a road trip
- Hit the slopes
- Sunrise breakfast picnic
Semi-traditional Valentine’s Day Cheesiness
- Take a baking class together
- Explore a botanical garden
- Dinner cruise
- Visit the Museum of Sex in New York: They have Valentine’s Day packages that will give you and your boo a pass to bounce through the Jump for Joy bouncy castles of breasts, starting at $85.
- Host a couple’s game night
- Buy a bunch of Black Panther tickets to donate to a classroom or neighborhood recreation center and go see it with the kids.